Precision VRI Workshops
We would like to invite you to attend a free Growsmart Precision VRI training workshop to help you get the best out of your variable rate irrigation system. This invite is extended to anyone who may be operating the Precision VRI system or interested to learn more.
The outline for these workshops is as follows:
- An overview of the Growsmart Precision VRI system, how it operates and the different options that you can consider to get the best benefit out of the technology on your farm.
- An introduction to the new FieldNET remote management tool used to monitor and control your Precision VRI system.
- How to create, edit and manage variable rate irrigation plans using FieldNET.
- Monitoring and reporting your system performance and application using FieldNET.
- And a chance to answer any specific questions you may have in relation to the technology or how it can be applied.
The first round of workshops will be run in Canterbury with workshops in other areas to follow depending on demand. There is a limited number of spaces available at each session, these will be allocated on a first in first served basis.
If you are interested to attend a training workshop but do not live within a reasonable travelling distance from the scheduled locations below, then please email Sarah Elliot noting where you live. We will then be in touch with additional training options once we have a gauge of the demand in your area.
|Ashburton||Hotel Ashburton – 11 Racecourse Road||October 18, 2017||9am – 11:30pm|
|Timaru||AgriLearn - 8 Pleasant Point Highway||October 18, 2017||2pm – 4:30pm|
|Dunsandel||Dunsandel Store – 7 Kanes Road||October 19, 2017||9am – 11:30am|
If you have a laptop we recommend you bring it along to get the most out of the training session (a mouse is highly recommended as well). If you have any questions than please feel free to email email@example.com.
Please register for your desired workshop by filling in the boxes below: